|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Greetings everyone! I've been insanely busy nowadays in preparation of my sister's wedding. A week's rest after POL-ITE is a good time to catch up with my friends and girlfriends. I've been enjoying my break so far. After almost 3 years in Polytechnic, I finally joined my classmmates for drinking session @ Heaven Loft yesterday night. Nice weather, great company equals to an awesome night spent. Drinks, hearts to heart talking session and cabbed home. Loved it! I'm just so busy this week that I hardly have any time for myself. Sister's wedding tomorrow and I'm waking up in another 3 hours time. Oh no! OKAY, BYE PEOPLE. UPDATE SOON. 1:59 AM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |