Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Thursday, November 12, 2009

I got this indescribable feeling inside of me now. Just feeling really happy and wished that time will just stop here right now.

Training's pretty okay nowadays but still not good enough. Been training on my own time at my convenience. Oh Oh Oh.

Okay, I'm really not into this whole blogging mood nowadays. Just wanna drown myself in my own little happy bubbly world, tonight.

*SMILES* =)
10:22 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three