Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Monday, November 30, 2009



POL-ITE 2009 was a blast!

Our girls' team got back our title as Overall Womens Champion among 5 Polytechnics! That moment of joy was indescribable when the result was announced. All our hardwork, pain and torture we went through during trainings was all worth it when we recieved that very trophy of ours. Despite all the unhappiness and quarrels within the team, we all came together during the last few weeks and work doubly hard together, as one. Because we all got a common goal, the championship.

"We made it, we finally made it"
Ran through my mind over and over again when I took the trophy in my hands.

Everyone jumping with joy, hugging each other, shedding tears of joy. It's a moment I'll never forget. I can say it was the best day of my life.

I am really proud of girls' team, they made THIS possible.

Our guys team did well too!

They put up a tough fight with other schools and never gave up until they reached the finishing line. Especially our K4 guys, awesome display of spartans power :)

And to Sherlyna, thank you for staying with me through all the trainings, listening to my complains and gave me encouragement when I really needed. Thank you for standing by me during my down period, I really appreciate it.
We set a goal, we aimed, we finally achieved it!


Not forgetting my pillar of support, Jingting. Even though I haven't been training with you during this whole period but you're always still there for me, encouraging me through my worse period of time. SCM 2010, ready?

My all-time supporter, Junwei. Without your endless encouragements and confidence in me, I will not be at where I stand today. There're so many things I can say, but I think you already know it in your heart. Right? =)

And to Joyce, we finally made it together. I am really glad that you're there to help me in leading the team. Thank you for being such a great motivator, a good friend. Without you pushing me, I really have no idea where I will stand now.


And to Marcus, Kelvin, Enkai, Weiyi. Even though the 4 of you love to make fun of me but being the forgiving AX, thank you all for the confidence in me and the enjoyable times during the toughest training days. You guys might not know but you played a part too :)


Oh Oh and Joanna! Thank you for all the long encouraging messages since year 1 until now. You're always by my side, believing in me and helping me in whatever ways you can. Despite your toe injury, you still managed to pull through this POL-ITE and I'm really proud of you.


LASTLY, thank you coach! Without his guidance, all of us will not be here today.


There're so many emotions inside of me now, so many people I want to say thank you.
I just can't put it into words.


I still can feel the joy from yesterday...

How awesome is that?

Sometimes, I just hope good times last longer.

I started my first POL-ITE with the tite, ended my last POL-ITE with the title. Most importantly, with my team girls. There's nothing more I can ask for.

And I really thank God for everything.
1:43 AM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three