Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Sunday, November 15, 2009

Have you ever wonder why humans are so complicated?

Or they can just change into another person?


Anger building up against each other, unsolved. It will soon escalate into quarrels that will break this group apart.

Is that what all of you really want?

All we need is understanding amongst one another. The sensitivity towards other party's feeling when talking to them.

Words.

Language is a powerful tool because sometimes it takes a word/sentence to make or break someone. You might not know that these hurtful words can really hurt someone until you're in their shoes.

I am sure each and every one of us got our angry sides but life is all about choices. We can be really unhappy about people for the things that they do or the fucked up things they say but that doesn't mean we have to approach them in a hostile way that makes everyone angry/upset.

Yes, sometimes you might think
"Since he/she doesn't care how I feel, why should I care about his/hers?"

Think of it this way, if you do whatever stuff others did to you back to them, you are equally as screwed up as them. For what? For some sweet revenge? But do you feel better after that? No, you'll feel as angry as before.

Like I said, life is all about choices. These choices all of you make, decides how you guys are gonna be around each other for the rest of the days. You can choose to make things worse or just forgive and move on.

Do not really know whether am I making any sense butI just needed some space to think, to write.

Sometimes even words can't really describe how I feel now.

All my thoughts are all jumbled up at this moment.
10:54 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three