Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Sunday, October 18, 2009

It's the end of the holidays. The end to all the fun and craziness.

I must say this holiday was a fun-filled one. Hongkong trip, Girlfriend's 20th, Jing's 21st, chalet, clubbing, alcohol, stayovers and trainings. I spent most of my holidays with my dearest canoeing friends.

This holiday is also a rough month for me. Wasted nights, crying and wallowing in self pity, hoping things will magically be okay. Truth is, things will never magically solve by itself unless I do something about it. Anyways, all is good now. Thanks for those who are always there for me when I'm at my lowest and taking care of me.

Start of a new semester and it will also be my last semester before graduation. As people always say, time really flies. In a blink of an eye, I'm leaving NYP soon, for good. All of us will be moving on to univesity, army or the working society.

Canoeing plays a big part in my polytechnic life because it made me a better person. It taught me discipline and if you want something, you got to put in the effort to get it. Nothing worth doing is ever easy. But I guess, it is also the time for most of my canoeing mates to keep this wonderful part of our life into a memory box that we'll remember it for life.

One more semester left and I hope my team mates especially my batch will make the best out of every single moment we have for each other.

Bonds like these don't come easy, it takes time and trust to build a friendship so strong among us. I won't say we will be friends forever because forever is overrated. But as long as we make the effort, I'm sure all of us will still be in contact in the years to come.

While typing this post, a sudden sadness overwhelmed me. I can't bear to leave all these behind. I just want to keep paddling cause it makes me happy.

But, all of us have to move on to different phases in life, somehow.

On a lighter note, training's pretty good nowadays. I still need to work a lot on my endurance.

The more you think I can't do it, all the more I will prove it to you. Mark my words.
10:21 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three