|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Monday, October 19, 2009
How To Let Go Of Something You Enjoy The Most? As I sit here staring at this computer, a million feelings, memories, thoughts, emotions, run through my mind so quick, I really feel dazed. And confused. Like the magazine I used to read. Like the color wheel. When you spin it, and the rainbow of colors are moving clock and/or clockwise, it doesn't really matter cause you see nothing but white. That's how I feel sitting here.Staring at this, notebook of mine. Filled with so many illegally downloaded depressants. I have sat here starring at it listening to those depressants, swallowing anti-depressants. A canoeing friend of mine told me today, "I do not know whether I stop paddling soon". I felt sad. Cause unknowingly throughout all these years, canoeing became part of our lives and we'll all feel empty without it. The early mornings, the sun, the waters, the company. Maybe I'm just being too emotional about this whole graduation from Polytechnic thing but.... =( P.S, just needed to blog. please ignore. 11:40 PM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |