Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Monday, September 7, 2009

Hello TheBeautifuLove.Blogspot.Com

I haven't been updating much nowadays due to my pretty busy schedule.

So, I'm sure many of you are asking around what's going on with my life. Seriously, everything's good now. We all have our ups and downs it's a matter of how you go about working things out.

Hong Kong with my team mates was fun! We got a new hobby called "Walking Around Aimlessly".Thanks to our wonderful tour guide, Kelvin Soong. But at least we get to explore the different places. Every gathering brings us closer and knowing each other better.

And, baby came to pick me up @ the airport today! Totally unexpected and I'm touched! =)Much much appreciated baby boy!

I haven't been blogging about training much. POL-ITE is around November. A goal in mind and I'm going to achieve it. I'm lagging back by one week of training due to the overseas trip. With motivation and determination, nothing is impossible. There's always things to improve upon!
12:24 AM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three