Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Friday, September 25, 2009

It's so strange how the simplest things can make me smile, and the slightest things can make me want to break down. It's so strange when I look in the mirror and end up not knowing who I'm looking at.

... (Thinking; Who is that total stranger?)

It's so strange that some people think they know me, when they don't.
Yet, they judge. Maybe i do it too? I wouldn't know.

... (Or would I?)

But then again I'm a stranger to myself. It's just so strange that when everything seems to be alright. It isn't alright. Its just a facade.

I don't know.

And it's so strange that I know God is there. Yet sometimes I lose faith. When I know that I have to hold on because giving up would be foolish.

... (For He loves me so.)

And then again,
It's strange why I continue to rant on and on rather then go face the glitches and hitches.
10:26 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three