Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Wednesday, September 23, 2009


Howdy People. How's life?

Life's pretty great for me. Looking on the brighter side and do not wish to think about what have happened over the one month. Everything was pretty messed up I must say.

Went for night run just now. I needed to clear my mind, need to take a little breather from everything. Anyways, I guess things are fine now.

I promise a good update soon. Just too busy nowadays.

7:55 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three