|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Friday, August 7, 2009
"Won't Stop" by One Republic is my current favourite. Oh god, the weather is insanely warm today! I keep perspiring from my home to my work place. Anyways, I can leave work early for my dental check up followed by dinner with some of my beloved team mates! Teeehee. I know my blog post is kind of boring nowadays. Nothing interesting in my mind to say, maybe you wanna give me some inspiration? You know... Life's great nowadays, I'm enjoying every single day and happy! Need to do my final report now! Okay till then! Byebye! Edited: Your highness here is stuck halfway through her report and it is driving her insane! I need sunlight, I need to exercise. I hate sitting at one place, 8 hours a day! It's okay Aixing, it's okay. YOU ARE LEFT WITH 5 MORE DAYS! YAYYYY! :D Dear Tummy, You've been with me since 20 years ago. When are you gonna leave me? I will miss you when you leave me though. I'm sorry that I'm going to get rid of you during my holidays. Meanwhile, just be good and stay super small alright?
I love you tummy! With lots of love from your owner <3 9:17 AM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |