Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Thursday, August 20, 2009

Theres a rain that will never stop fallin
There a wall that I tried to take down
What I should have said just wouldnt pass my lips
All I can hear in the silence that remains
Are the words I couldnt say
____
Hong Kong will be the best time for me to sort my thoughts out. Many things I wished I could say it out but I can't.
So many what if's and if-only's..
I'm a mess nowadays, I really am.
Anyways, I really want to say a big thank you to Jing for being such a great great friend nowadays! Much much appreciated! =)
____
Training's great nowadays. But, I think my wrist is seriously screwed or something. Sighs.
1:46 AM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three