|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Monday, August 3, 2009
Sunshine After Rain Have you been to Sentosa Cove? It’s like our very own “90210 Beverly Hills” but a local version. Seriously, that place is amazing! I was totally speechless when I saw that place. Imagine you staying there is like… a dream come true! The place is beautiful. Right B? ANYWAYS… Saturday long distance paddling was good. I was doing stroking to get back my technique and balancing. Coach asked us to do around 10km but I ended up paddling for around 18km? Yes, this is call “I felt like I could go on forever.” POL-ITE coming soon! I feel the best when I'm paddling because I can throw all my worries away! Dear wrist, please don’t act up on me again and recover! Quote from Jing “Be gone!” Yesterday I did not go for training because I went to Malaysia with my family. Bought a few things and chose my bridesmaid gown for my sister’s wedding. I’m getting some artificial tan to cover up my tan lines on her wedding day. Heh Heh. My sister tried her wedding gown for the photo shoot next week too and I swear she look damn gorgeous! I love my family TTM! I went for running @ night after I got home. And guess what? I sprained my ankle halfway and ended up walking like a cripple back home. Dearest daddy helped to massage my ankle and I screamed like a baby! I need a new ankle replacement! Sigh! But but, I got an excuse not to wear heels to work! Hehehe :p And and, I'm going HongKong on 1st September to 6th September! Whoohoo! I am so excited! AIXING IS A HAPPY GIRL. *SWIRLS* "Ignorance" by Paramore is my all-time favourite now! Listen to it @ www.myspace.com/paramore It's a circle, A mean cycle, I can't excite you anymore. Where's your gavel, your jury? What's my offense this time? You're not a judge but if you're gonna judge me, Well sentence me to another life Ignorance is 9:12 AM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |