Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Saturday, August 22, 2009



The little things, you do to me are,
Taking me over, I wanna show you
That everything inside of me oh,
Like a nervous heart beat, is crazy beating
I'm feeling stuck here, against the pavement
I wanna break free, I wanna make it
Closer to your eyes, get your attention
Before you pass me by

________

New favourite song. "The Little Things" by Colbie Caillat.

Do you have a song that expresses how you are really feeling right now?

I wished I have mine. You know, sometimes even words isn't enough.

I'm a mess and I messed up.
6:01 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three