Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Tuesday, August 11, 2009

No matter how strong I appear to be on the outside, I'm feeling very vulnerable on the inside. I tried to be strong for you, do you even know how I'm feeling now? Obviously, it's not enough for you. Time and time again, I cry myself to sleep at night. You can bring me so high up yet you can tear me down with just a few words.

You don't get me neither do I get you.




Afterall, I'm still a girl with feelings.
10:14 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three