Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Wednesday, July 15, 2009

You know I had a bad dream yesterday, as in the worst nightmare ever?

I dreamt that I’m @ Orchard control station (No idea why was I there) waiting for (No idea who am I waiting for).

And… I saw baby.

So the conversation goes

me: Why are you here?!
J: Eh, waiting for somebody.

… (Awkward Silence)

So this girl with a mushroom-head hairstyle came up, hold baby’s hand and both of them just WALKED AWAY. Ignoring my existence!

He left me over there, dumbfounded.

... (Heartbroken)

Luckily, the dream ended there and I woke up with a heavy heart. So I text baby immediately, convincing myself it was just a bad dream. Haha! I feel so stupid now.

Seriously, it felt so real! The worse thing could have happen is your boyfriend ditch you and go with another girl, IN YOUR FACE.

… (Love is a many splendor thing, they say)

It reminds me of how much I miss baby every time I don’t get too see him. I miss the days when both of us are not so busy back then.

… (I miss you)
10:35 AM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three