Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Tuesday, July 28, 2009

“Sun” by Mae is on my IPOD since forever.

Waiting for the rain to stop
Destination: beautiful
Seems that I'm still waiting for the sun
Someday will come back to us
If you're willing let it go
Why won't you just let this be your sun?


My “Love his daughters, love his family” super daddy sent me to work today! Why? Because I overslept, again. Ha! I can’t seem to wake up on time nowadays. Hmm…

It took my mom 15 minutes to wake me up.

… (17 minutes to be exact)

She was shouting like this overly-enthusiastic mom about me going to work.

First, she stomped into my room and on the lights but I hid under my blanket. It didn’t work.

Next, she gave me a big smack on my butt. Yeah, I screamed but went back to sleep again.

Then, she turned off my fan and air-con.

… (10 minutes passed and I’m starting to perspire)

I lost the battle and woke up to my mom’s evil plan -__-.

She knew that I can’t stand the heat.

…

Anyways, I love my braces. It speaks the language called the “Perfect Teeth”.

Do you speak that language too?

If you do, can I be your friend? =)

...

I forget to mention yesterday! Happy 1 year and 9 months baby! =)

It's you, it's you, You make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

Whatever comes our way, ah we'll see it through,
And you know that's what our love can do.
9:14 AM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three