|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
When The World Collides ![]() “Back at One” by Brian McKnight is on repeat on my ITunes for the entire night. Rainy Wednesday Morning. Have you ever wondered that maybe its God crying? ... (This thought came into my mind while I was on the way to work. Quite retarded) He is upset because He is disappointed in us, humans. He sacrificed his life for us but time and time again, we failed him. We always treat things around us for granted. For example, earth. It’s supposed to be a beautiful creation by God but look what we’ve done to it. Fight between the poor and the riches; wars. We all live in self-denial. No matter how perfect we tried to be, we've all fallen short and sinned. And yet, He still loves us no matter what.
Yes, I miss going to church; to be in His presence. I feel safe, I feel peaceful whenever I’m there. I haven’t felt that in a long time. "He made the sun He made the moon, To harmonize a perfect tune, One can't do without the other they just have to be together." - From "When God Made You" by Newsong & Natalie Grant 9:12 AM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |