|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Monday, July 6, 2009
When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.
Boy, am I excited about holidays? 6 more weeks and I’ll be having 2 months holiday baby! Whooohoooo! To be exact, I’ve 2 months and 5 days of freedom. Seriously, I think I’m being a little emotional when comes to training ever since I started my internship. Maybe I’ve too high of an expectation of myself, I should cut myself some slack. Enjoy rowing; enjoy training; that’s why I stayed on in the team in the 1st place. Anyways, K2 with Sherlyna; I think we did pretty well as it’s the first time we partnered each other and do sprints. But there are still a lot of things to improve on. Next was K2 with Evangeline, I think we did pretty well too! As usual, lots of things to improve on. Joyce and Melissa’s K2 really glides very well! Like… really really well. Haha. Hello girls, lets all work hard together alright? At the end of the training, did K2 with Jing. I think coach was being nice to let us try after seeing me being so demoralized (of myself). Haha. Ok, I’m thinking too much. Even though I was maxed out already, the process was still enjoyable because I’ve my world most favourite partner sitting behind me. Ok, but I still suck; should run more. 2 more weeks to NWCC. I only have 4 paddling session & 2 land training in total. Great... After training something struck me. How good your boat is, it doesn't make you move any faster if u can’t use it well. (Yeah, think about the EILO K2) That was the basis that I was trained from the beginning in 2007 and this is the mind set all of us should have. Just take whatever is given because coach knows what’s best for us. Nowadays, my technique is getting from bad to worse. I really need to start working on it during my holidays. Self – reminder: Extend my arms, reach forward and pull. After NWCC, season will be over already. 2 to 3 more months to POL-ITE and it’s a good time to improve a hell lot. Yes, lets do it team! =) I will fly. I must. "If you can believe it, the mind can achieve it." 11:59 PM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |