Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Monday, July 13, 2009

Tonight, I've fallen and I can't get up.

I can't stand myself being like this.

I hate myself being like this.

I want to say two words,

Effed up

Tonight, I just want to walk away from everything.
For I just want to be in a world where there's no troubles.
Tonight, I seek God's presence for comfort.
And pray for guidance.

Just wanna say thanks to Jing, Jon, Joa, Marc, Kel :)
All the encouragements, it means a lot to me.
11:06 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three