Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Monday, July 20, 2009


Have you ever look at a picture of yourself, and see a stranger in the background?

Does it make you wonder how many strangers have pictures of you?

How many moments of other peoples life have we been in. Were we a part of someone's life when their dream came true or were we there when their dream died.

Did we keep trying to get in? As if we were somehow destined to be there or did the shot take us by surprise. You could be a big part of someone else’s life, and not even know it.

Every little thing/decision you make in life counts.

...

When the going gets tough, the tough get going. Unfortunately for me, sometimes I'm not tough. I’ll crack.

Dear Jesus
(I'm not sure if you read blogs, but I'm sure You're watching me as I type this)


Well, I'm trying my best to put my thoughts into words, something I'm not always good at.

I hate myself for always hiding behind someone else’s back. I can never ever stand up for myself because

1) I care about how others feel
2) I really dislike conflicts

I wish I was a tough girl. Life is unfair. I’m like a five year old on the inside; you steal my candy and I might cry.

... (Wait, that’s more like, 1 year old)

I want a stone heart.

Anyway, with all of my failings and imperfection, You love me.

Hmm… There IS one thing I CAN do!

When the going gets tough, and when I feel like I can't go on, I can still smile. I guess that's something to be proud of.

Amen.

...

I’ve decided to shorten my post entries. Seriously, if you’ve been reading the entries for the past few days, it’s waayyyy toooo long for a blog post.

I’m going to talk about… (Yeah, you guessed it)

Training! *Stands up and clap*

Sunday’s training was awesome with Jing! It’s been way too long since we’ve done a great K2 sprint set. And, we did it yesterday! The start, the maintenance, and the ending; everything was great!

… (It’s not very fantastic yet as compared to last time but it’s still awesome!) Teeehee.

Yeah, just want to say a BIG THANK YOU to Rose Foo for all those encouragements and the “Capsizing” threats. Ha! I guessed it helped me, in a way. After the break, we practically flew! (Not literally)

I almost gave in to my negativity yesterday but I’m glad I didn’t. I was pretty affected by things that happened the day before resulting in a sub-conscious demoralization during training.

But, I will not be beaten so easily! *BEAMS*

Because I know I have a great partner sitting behind me, and she’ll support and guide me throughout. Be it during a race or trainings.
Because there’s no You and I on the boat, just US.
Because I know whatever problems we faced, we’ll talk it through.
Because I know we trust each other with our hearts, knowing that we’ll fight together until we’ve crossed the finishing line on a team boat.

That’s why I’ve always enjoyed paddling with Jing.

And, that’s the key to a great partnership.

“When a team outgrows individual performance and learns team confidence, excellence becomes a reality.”

Proven fact. One must learn to be selfless for the greater good.

Anyways, weekends was spent over @ baby’s place as usual. He has been training hard for the past few weeks and really was exhausted. Seeing him improve during this few weeks really makes me wants to train even harder. I really hope to see him get his gold in the coming IVP.

If you’re reading this, all the way love! I’m rooting for you!

…

As happens sometimes, a moment settled and hovered and remained for much more than a moment. And sound stopped and movement stopped for much, much more than a moment. And then the moment was gone.

… (There’s no need for words but the moment was indescribable)

I’ll end my post with this (Just a thought):

Imagine a future moment in your life where all your dreams come true. You know, it's the greatest moment of your life and you get to experience it with one person. Who's standing next to you?

…

I know I’ve said no long blog post but I can’t help but typing whatever that comes to my mind.

Ok, shall stop here for now.

“Perhaps we all give the best of our hearts uncritically to those who hardly think about us in return or lesser than we’ve given them.”
By T.H White

Sad, isn’t it?
11:38 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three