Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Friday, July 3, 2009



Anyone can send me this song?

There's a time for laughs, noise, screaming and shouting. There's also a time to be still and just take a step back to marvel at how wonderful and perfect the world is. A time to think about all your achievements and what your future holds.

This song somehow never fails to give me peace of mind, taking me away from troubles and anxiety.

It's been a long day for me, it's time for a good rest.

I'll leave you with lyrics by Gloria Estefan - Reach

Some dreams live on in time forever
Those dreams, you wnat with all your heart

And I'll do whatever it takes
Follow through with the promise I made
Put it all on the line
What I hoped for at last would be mine

If I could reach, higher
Just for one moment touch the sky
From that one moment in my life

I'm gonna be stronger
Know that I've tried my very best
I'd put my spirit to the test
If I could reach

Some days are meant to be remembered
Those days we rise above the stars

So I'll go the distance this time
Seeing more the higher I climb
That the more I believe
All the more that this dream will be mine

If I could reach, higher
Just for one moment touch the sky

From that me moment in my life
I'm gonna be stronger
Know that I've tried my very best
I'd put my spirit to the tart
If I could reach

If I could reach, higher
Just for one moment touch the sky
From that one moment in my life I'm gonna be stronger
I'm gonna be so much stronger yes I am
I put my spirit to the test

If I could reach, higher
If I could, if I could
If I could reach
Reach, I'd reach, I'd reach
I'd reach, I'd reach so much higher
Be stronger.

11:51 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three