|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Stay Close, Don't Go - Secondhand Serenade I'm staring at the glass in front of me, Is it half empty of our wins or have I ruined all you've given me? I know I've been selfish, I know I've been foolish, but look through that and you will see, I'll do better, I know, Baby, I can do better. If you leave me tonight, I'll wake up alone, Don't tell me I will make it on my own, Don't leave me tonight, This heart of stone will sing till it dies If you leave me tonight. Sometimes I stare at you while you are sleeping, I listen to your breathing, Amazed how I somehow managed to Sweep you off your feet girl, Your perfect little feet girl I took for granted what you do. But I'll do better, I know Baby, I can do better. And don't you know my heart is open, oh, It's putting up the fight, And I've got this feeling, That everything's alright, And don't you see, I'm not the only one for you 12:24 AM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |