Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Monday, July 13, 2009

It’s 8:30am and I’m at the office typing away, listening to 987fm.

You know what I’m thinking at this current moment? Soup Spoon! It just popped up in my head out of nowhere. I am really craving for the mushroom soup and the bread. Yummy!

By the way, yesterday’s training was great! Even though the program for yesterday was pretty crazy but me and Jing managed to pull it through =) I love K2, at least I’ve somebody to talk to. Heh.

During the evening, the few of us gave Joyce a surprised birthday dinner in advance. I guess all of us had fun taking Polaroid pictures, eating the smashed up cake by Kelvin and the super small serving of food in Cafe Cartel. Glad she likes the present we bought for her =)

Anyways, I woke up feeling sick this morning. My temperature is 37.8 degree, slight fever. No worries, I do not have H1N1. It's just due to exhaustion I guess. Didn’t want to come for work at first but still ended up here.

I haven’t been sleeping well lately. Sigh.
8:57 AM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three