Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Thursday, July 16, 2009

The nights are getting warm again.
They've let you go, I let you in.
Everything you're saying sounds right tonight.
The waves are crashing on and on.
We're running even if we're wrong.
This force is driving me to test the speed of light

Was it a dream or was it for real?
Everything happened so fast, I couldn’t believe it myself either.
What about you?

How many of you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Like it’s God’s plan for certain things to take place at a certain time on a certain day?

I do.

And God will guide us whenever we're lost,
For I put my faith in Him.

...(Have no idea why am I so holy now)

I love the sun, I love the rain.
I love it even better when it rains and shines all at the same time.
(Hey! It's the little things that keep us going. At least for me it does).


This morning I woke up automatically @ 0530. (I just couldn’t sleep) I got changed and went out of the house for a run. Seriously, running in the morning when the sky is still dark felt damn good. It clears your mind. Came back home around 0630, went to bathe, made breakfast for myself and headed out for work.

Many thoughts are running through my mind at this moment.

Anyways, I’m going for a shopping spree after getting this month’s pay. I’m going to stock up my closet with lots and lots of tee shirts, skirts, jeans & shorts for school. Not forgetting a brand new bag for training & school purposes.

As you can see, I did not mention dresses because I think I’ll pretty much throw them aside when school starts. Haha! My mom says she’d rather I was born a guy because I’m way too tomboyish.

HEY! I still do wear dresses ok? But I think I look way better in tees, shorts and flip flops. Agree everyone? *Nods Head*

I bought slippers, again. It was on discount; same old havaianas. I think I owned about 5 pair of slippers but I only wear one. The other 4 pairs are for my own personal collection. People collect stamps and stuff. I collect slippers -__-.

I got the book “The Pact” by Jodie Picoult. It's really a nice book and I can’t stop reading now. It kills time when I’m bored @ work.

Sayonara. I’ll bury myself in the world of fantasy.

Ok, I’ll leave you with one quote from the book.

"She was all the things I wasn't. And I was all the things she wasn't. She could paint circles around anyone; I couldn't even draw a straight line. She was never into sports; I've always been. Her hand, it fit mine."
— Jodi Picoult (The Pact: A Love Story)

______

Edited:

As I have mentioned in my previous posts, my sister is going to get married at the end of the year. So her room will soon be mine. Daddy promised me that I can makeover(Is it the right word?) her room.

A new bed, a new cupboard, a new study table! Yay! Maybe I can paint my own room too?

Anyways, sister and I decided to take one day during my holidays to pack her room. Seriously, her room is a mess.

I'm watching Harry Potter with her most prolly tomorrow or on Sunday. Facial on Saturday evening.

I think I'm in love with my elder sister. She's really a great sister lah. Haha!

Ok, till then!

Don't miss me blogger. I'll be back soon. *HUGGIES*

9:59 AM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three