|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
You Found Me Most of our lives are a series of images; they pass us by like towns on a highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens and we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment, every part of it, will live on forever. … I got into a massive fight with my dad on the car this morning which leaves me in tears. We were both at fault. I know whatever he does or say is for my own sake but sometimes the things he that comes out from his mouth, just hurts. Anyways, all is good now. When I'm losing my control, the city spins around. You're the only one who knows, you slow it down. You threw out the life line Just in the nick of time There’s nothing much going on recently; mundane. I’m counting down to the end of my attachments! My blog posts are getting from boring to boring-er. And by the way, my internet @ home is giving me a lot of problems. Ughh! 10:25 AM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |