|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Friday, July 17, 2009
Mindless Self-Indulgence. Your smile keeps me up for days “It’s you and me, tonight” Best things come when you least expect them; how true is that? I feel silly/happy/annoyed with being silly/happy and all with no particular reason. This morning I woke up to a man speaking in “Hokkien” mixed “Chinese” man trying to get me out of bed at 7:20am. …Wait! Did I say 7:20am?! I’m supposed to be prepared and going out for work already! Oh yes, I overslept today. Ha! (Thanks to the 5:40am awakening and went back to sleep attempt and forget to set the alarm again. Haha!) Anyways, that man was my father. He’s a man of many languages. He can speak like, 4 - 5 languages? (You know all those different dialects that I can barely understand). So, I can speak… Kayaking-Language, Gibberish, English, Chinese, fragmented Hokkien, and basic Japanese. So that makes me almost sex-lingual. Nope. Not as in literally sex, sex means SIX in Latin. Check the net if you don’t believe me! (Latin - six - sex) Ok never mind, let’s change the word. So that makes me three times bi-lingual (3 x 2 = 6)! … (Ahh, sounds much better right?) Anyways, I have THE BEST DADDY in the whole wide world. 1) He will drive me to work & fetch me after work when he knows that I’m tired. 2) He will buy me anything that I want as long as it’s within his spending power. 3) He will wake up early in the morning just to make breakfast for me and make sure I would not go to school/training/work with an empty stomach. 4) He will scold me when I’m sick but still take very good care of me. 5) He comes down and supports me during my competition if he has the time. 6) He is willing to devote his whole life into maintaining this wonderful family. My mom is really great too. Even though life’s quite tough on my family nowadays, I just hope we’ll pull through this period. It’s the family warmth that keeps us going! =) Music I’m really into the Indie Rock/Alternative genre of songs. Like... Death Cab for Cutie (DCFC) I used to listen to them when I’m in secondary school but not really a fan though. Now, I’m totally into their songs! Maybe… I’m older and know how to appreciate better music instead of those “Screamo Emo” songs that practically makes you deaf just by listening to them. Check them out here: http://www.deathcabforcutie.com/home You will not regret it. That’s if you like the genre of songs I’m listening to. Back to life; I have a life! (*WOW*) Yesterday night I was out with Jing Ting and Jonathan @ Orchard for dinner. We had Soup Spoon for dinner! Velvety Mushroom soup with Mushroom wrap and Ice Lemon Tea; a good combination for a full and satisfying dinner! Plus great company equals to awesome night. It’s like Algebra you see. A + B = C But in this case it’s J + J + J = 3Js = No.1! Ok, I’m not making any sense again. Headed over to Wisma and bought a dress that I might only wear like once in a million years. But I still love it anyways. I think it’s a pity Jonathan is not a girl but he has got nice taste in fashion. Haha! … (It’s a compliment ok, Jon) Chilled @ Starbucks Coffee and had my favourite Chocolate Chip Cream Frap! But I still prefer Coffee Bean over Starbucks. Anyways, throughout the entire “Starbucks-Chilling-And-Everyone-Is-Suppose-To-Talk-Session”, it ended up with only Jing and I were the only ones doing the talking most of the time -___-. But it was a great time spent with them; love the company =) Me Can you believe that I paint my nails?! I got this sudden urge to paint my ever-so-ugly nails yesterday night. It’s just the transparent kind. Ha! It’s time to buy the lottery! I’ll give you the lucky number. Here you go: 1234 … (What a beautiful number!) LOL. Anyways, baby called me during lunch yesterday to tell me that he changed his specs to those “transitional” lenses. I can’t wait to see it tomorrow! :D Whispers “Hello” “I miss you quite terribly” Training I really miss my team mates like a hell lot. I can’t wait for training on K4 tomorrow. It’s really a nice feeling to have your team mates to be with you on the same boat, striving towards the same goal. It keeps every one together. Better bonding, better friendship and a better team. I miss paddling with my ever-so-awesome partner already even though it's a week. (NO, NOT LESBIAN) Haha! I miss training with everybody where we pushed ourselves to the limits. I miss everything. I’m having team-sickness. Save me? Work (Attachment) I aim to be like the wind; strong and unpredictable. I cannot be seen other than my supervisor. Which way I will be coming from? You won't know. No one will know. Then suddenly, when you least expect it, I will come sweeping through, with power stronger than that of a Terminator, destroying all that is in my way and the entire building so that I won’t have to go back to work anymore. *Evil Laughter* Alright, that last paragraph was so not necessary. I just felt like being dramatic, for the fun of it. To translate my thoughts into words, is very difficult. Haha! What a good way to end my post for today. Goodbye every one, have a nice day! "I think there are two ways you can see the world. Either sees the sadness that’s behind everything, or you choose to keep it all out." _____ Edited: Guess what? I think I’m addicted to writing; or should I say blogging? It’s like my best friend now. (Yeah, tell me about having no life) NO, it’s because I get so bored during work and I tend to have a lot of things I want to pen down. I think my English is improving somehow… Ha! Anyways, I want to share my TO-DO LIST during my 2 months and 5 days holidays. 1) East Coast Park – Roller Blading 2) Getaway from Singapore (Cruise or anywhere is fine) 3) Catch up with my girlfriends especially Chia Ling! (Haven’t seen her for ages) 4) Shopping, movies! 5) Spend more time with family & baby 6) ZOO/Science Centre – (But I know nobody wants to go with me. Sigh) 7) Marina Barrage 8) Dempsey Road – B & Js (HELLO, JING ^^) Okay, that’s it for the fun part. … (Something’s missing?) Ah-ha! You think I’ll forget? TRAINING IS STILL MY PRIORITY! =) Gonna get back on track and train doubly hard! I AM NOT GONNA LAG BACK ANYMORE! YOU’LL SEE! :D I AM GOING TO RUN EVEN FASTER, PADDLE EVEN HARDER, AND IMPROVE UNTIL I SHOOT UP TO THE SKY. THIS I PROMISE MYSELF TO THOSE “WHO-EVEN-TO-BOTHER-TO-READ-MY-EVER-SO-BORING-LONG-BLOG” POST … (Drug effect wore off) … (What the hell just happened?) *Scratches head* Sorry, I’m feeling damn happy today! WHOOHOO! AIXING, OUT! 6:52 PM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |