|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Monday, July 27, 2009
Live for today we'll dream tomorrow ![]() The weekend went by so quick. Just like that. It's like I closed my eyes for 5 minutes and when I opened them, 2 whole days had gone by. Also, everyone goes back to school in a little while. I am back to work. Yesterday while I was at my cousin’s house, I went to play THE game “Bejeweled Blitz” on Facebook. ...(Since my team mates are going on and on about that game). So, it's like this game with a lot of colors & shapes and you’ve to match them at least 3 in a row within 1 minute. I tried playing it and got around 10k worth of points. It’s quite addictive actually. I kept playing but never once I am able to hit over 30k points. I gave up. Haha! Seriously, how do you guys play until over 70k over worth of points within 1 minute!? =/ But within that 1 minute, there’re so many emotions are flowing through me. One moment I go “Oh oh, there it is! 3 diamonds!” Another moment I go “Ah shit, why can’t I see anything!” And the best moment I have is “WOAHH, combos x infinity. I’m gonna break my team mates record!” Haha. But obviously, I didn’t. Or should I say, I can’t. Their points are way too freaking high =( Anyway… The world is filled with creeps who talk to themselves. But now-a-days, it's hard to differentiate a creep from a Bluetooth user. My mum has recently bought a Bluetooth and she is always on it. She is now having a mood-swing. I blame it on the weather. Enough of random thoughts. Pay day is coming soon! *Swirls* Alrighty, toodles children! 9:38 AM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |