Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I wish I was an ocean
"… Maybe then, I'd get to see you again"

HOLA!

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love.

So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt, because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.

Live life to the fullest; that’s my motto now!


...

“I Know You Want Me” by Pitbull kept ringing in my head since yesterday night! This song reminded me of the clubbing night with my team mates. Haha. Fun night but I was the first to get tired, as usual.

Ahh, I lost inspiration in blogging already! Give me inspirationnnnn! *Take a deep breathes*

… (Here it comes) :O

Tell me why?

Friendships, relationships, and bonds unbreakable, at once unique and at once irreplaceable, forged under stresses, tempered under time, only its maker can unmake it.

No matter how strong as they are, they are unable to withstand time. And the stronger they are, the longer they are, the greater the hurt. The illusion that these bonds offer; the comfort and security of an ideal is shattered.

We always go “Hey, let’s meet up real soon okay?” At the end of the day, none of us really bother or even care to do anything.

For better or for worse, inevitably it must end. It always does. We can no longer replace them in our hearts, our minds, and our souls. We are only left with their memory. It lingers on, bittersweet. No longer will we sit and talk in the same way. No longer can we meet and eat in the same way. No longer will we be same again, except in our memories.

Optimism endures as I imagine friendships holding strong. Cynicism reigns as I think about the past friendships or relationships I’ve had.

I think the hardest part being a human is maintaining a relationship. Be it friends, family or with the special someone.

We are always so caught up with our current lives that we do not even make the effort to contact our old friends; friends that played a part in your lives, friends that made you a better person, friends that make a difference.

Maybe the problem lies with time. As the clock ticks, time passes, people changes. I’ve changed. As a 20 year old, I see the world differently as compared when I’m 16.

For example: When I’m 16, I go for the material stuff. Things that make you feel better as a person; people will think you’re cool to hang out with. But now, it doesn't really matter to me that much.

Friends used to tell me:

“Hey, you’re 20. Why are you still dressing up like this? Why are still carrying stuff like this? You should grow up. Why are you doing this sport? I don’t see the fun in it”

I’ll think to myself, if you’re a real friend of mine, you’ll accept me for who I am and supports me. Stop trying to change me because I like the way I am and I love the things I do.
At least, I HAVE A PURPOSE/GOAL IN LIFE.
We all moved on from a phase in life to another because of the differences between us.

This is reality, this is life.
Accept it.
1:59 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three