Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hullo!

For once today, I’m not going to talk about trainings. I’m just going to post some of the pictures from NCC and updates.

Anyways, life’s pretty good recently. Even though I say that I’ll be cutting down on my junk food intake, I did not; McDonalds, KFC & coke. I should really stop all of it because it’s unhealthy and I’m not exercising that much compared to last time.

Wednesday, I met some of my team mates for dinner and went to shop around. Changed and went for a 3km run, did some statics. Felt great!

Thursday, will be hitting the gym during lunch time and heading down to YCK Stadium for training in the evening.

Friday, I’ve no plans at the moment.

Saturday, I’ll be having training over @ Bedok & heading to baby’s place in the noon.

Sunday, I’ll be having training in the morning, baby’s place in noon (I think) and meeting my girlfriends at night (Finally).

Google.com is really THE search engine. Without it, I think I’ll die of boredom during my 12 weeks’ of internship here. Read up a lot of things about flat water kayak racing & mental attitude, that explains all my post about being in “THE ZONE” and stuff.

Music is keeping me awake. Jing got addicted to “Sugar” by Flo-Rida and the “Fast Food Song”.

And I wrote this letter in my head, strings of lyrics been flowing in my head since morning till now.

My lips like sugar / You have stolen my heart / I wished I could be every little thing you wanted / Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you / You're the only one who sweeps me off my feet , makes my soul go weak / On my elevator / I always needed time on my own, I never saw that I needed you there when I cry / Don't go changing, trying to please me / I'll take the good times, I'll take the bad times, I love you just the way you are/ When the stars goes blue / So you sail away into the grey sky morning / 1,2,3,4 tell me that you love me more/ Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza hut, McDonalds McDonalds / And I’m Yours / You give me a sugar rush / The chemistry we felt that day, felt so real, felt so true.

Okay, it’s finally out of my head. Bye! =)

I'm hanging by a moment.

10:24 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three