|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Wonderful Weekend Hello everyone, I'm blogging at my cousin's house now. My internet's down for the moment @ home. How sad is that? I eat, sleep, breathe on internet. And now, I'm suffocating... Hopefully by tomorrow, my brother-in-law will fix it. National Women Canoe Championship is finally over! I must say our girls really did a great job! I am really really really (x infinity) proud of all of them. Despite our lack of trainings, we still managed to produce good results. This doesn't mean we can train lesser, instead we have to train even harder and strive for better results. POL-ITE is just a few months away, we cannot afford to slacken. There's still a lot of work to do to perfect our technique, improve on our fitness and strength. To Jing: Thank you for being a great friend, a lovely senior and an awesome partner. Once again, we did it. And it was the best 200m race I've had. (As I can remember) Without your guidance and support, I won't be where I am today. No words can describe how much I treasure this partnership/friendship between us. (Once again, I must emphasize, not being lesbian-y) Haha! To Joyce: As promised, we've obtained a K4 medal together! =) Thanks for all the encouragement and support you've given me. Be it training/race! It means a lot to me. Lets work even harder from now on and lead the girls' team to another level! =) To the K4 girls: I am really proud of each and every single one of you. You girls have proven that with hardwork, determination and confidence, you are able to produce wonderful results! I believe all of you will give the same amount of effort for the upcoming POL-ITE, or even more! =) Thanks for being such wonderful partners! <3 Lets work even harder with the rest of the team from now on! We've enjoyed the victory but when it's time to train again, we've to put it behind us and start all over. Next up: POL-ITE 2009 Edited: 3 more weeks to end of attachment! Seriously, I am really looking forward to it! I wanna paddle, paddle and paddle more! But, I haven't do my final report yet! I am so dead! Oh oh, by the way!! Who wanna go to ECP on National Day? *Raises up my hand* (Jing, you're in by default!) HAHA! Please bring me there! :( Sorry, I'm like... overjoyed! =) OKAY BYE BLOGGER! OVER N OUT! 8:20 PM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |