Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Have you ever felt like crap, ever?

I have.

Sometimes it’s not that I do not want to say or can’t be bothered about certain things.

My heart is screaming for me to say things out loud. My brain is asking me to do things that will lead to more problems. But in the end, I chose to hold back; hoping things will turn for the better.

Because I know if I really start saying things out, I might not have the self-control to hold back anymore. Never in my life have I felt so suffocated.

Obviously, the problem isn’t going away. It’s bad.

Sometimes I asked myself, why bother about how others feel when they obviously didn’t care about yours?

But then again, if every one on earth behaves this way since the beginning of time, I might not be here now. War will destroy earth long time ago.

I’m not depressed, just very disappointed in myself.

Some things people do might actually cause he/she a friendship. I do not think people realized that because all of us are too obsessed with the idea of, ME not WE.

Mutual Respect.

Are you even giving others the same respect that they are giving to you?

I am just being too naive, I guess.

I want to change things for the better because I care.

_____

“If I can't make it through one door, I'll go through another door - or I'll make a door. Because I know something terrific will come, no matter how dark the present is.”

You have no idea how much I hold back while typing this.
9:24 AM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three