|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Forgive me, forgive you. What a feeling in my soul, A love burns brighter than sunshine. I felt so dead at work. Every one is busy with meetings and I’m like the only one there in the office today. You know sometimes I wished I was Harry Potter or any magician of some sort. At least I can turn something in a bed so that I can sleep. Yup, I got a new name for myself. “Sleepyhead” I love to sleep. Anyways, I miss East Coast. I really want to roller blade. Maybe during the holidays! =) I used to complain how tiring training is but I really do not mind paddling everyday. It’s something I love to do and want to do well in. To play is in the mind. To win is in the heart. I really enjoy paddling. It’s like something I can’t live without now. ![]() I’m bumped about the fact that I can’t get to join Standard Chartered Run this year! It falls on the same day as my sister’s wedding dinner. 6th of December 2009 and I’m the bridesmaid. I really can’t imagine myself with a gown… o.O Toodles!
9:49 PM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |