Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Sunday, July 5, 2009



"Deep Inside Of You" by Third Eye Blind

Awesome song.

When we met light was shed
Thoughts free flow you said you've got something
Deep inside of you


___

It's a lazy Sunday afternoon. Came home from training and slept till around 4. Totally exhausted. Reading a book, enjoying the music, lying on my bed followed by watching my favourite shows online. It's a perfect Sunday spent =)

7:35 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three