Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Currently listening to: “She is love (Acoustic)” by Parachute
Mood: Calm

Dear diary,

Recently I felt lost, beaten and down. I am confused of what to do or what should I do. Many things are running through my head every night before I sleep; many questions that need to be answered.

I’m like a lost child, waiting to be saved.

Have you ever felt like what your mind is telling is different from what your heart tells you to do?

It’s like a fight between the heart and mind.

Yet…

Nobody wins. No conclusion. No answers.

Then, I’m still stuck here asking myself what do I really want?

How I wish God can give me the answer to that question.

5:07 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three