Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Sunday, July 19, 2009

Cause when I see you, it's like I'm starring down the sun
And I'm blinded
There's nothing left to do
Still I see you

I never believed that things they happen for a reason and
They never go as planned
I wanted to thank you for a vision that was lost that you returned but
You're passed do you understand

He is born again and it's not easy being me
But I can't promise I will mend or bend
When you believe that we are fixed now from our birth
And I've just fallen back to earth
Still you know I'll try again
Cause I believe that we are lucky
We are golden we're stolen manners

So when I see you, despite all that we've become
I'm still blinded
_____

I'm a sleeping volcano that's going to erupt soon. Lots of things on my mind and I can't put them into words. I'm just pretending that everything's okay when it's not. I do not know how much longer can I hold it inside me.

Bottom line : Today's not my day.
!@#!@#!@#!!
Argh!
P.S (It's not boyfriend-related)
12:26 AM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three