Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Saturday, July 11, 2009

The sky has lost its color
The sun has turned to grey
At least thats how it feels to me
Whenever you're away
I crawl up in the corner
To watch the minutes pass
Each one brings me closer to
The time youre coming back

I cant take the distance
I cant the miles
I cant take the time until I next see you smile
I cant take the distance
And Im not ashamed
That with every breath I take Im calling your name
But I cant take the distance

I still believe my feelings
But sometimes I feel too much
I make believe youre close to me
But it aint close enough
Not nearly close enough

__________


I can't upload photos up to blogger! Nevermind, I'll try to upload it to photobucket later and edit my entries again. Heh.

Anyways, K4 was much more better as compared to the last 2 weeks. Tomorrow's training program is quite crazy. People have claustrophobic; I have rowaphobic. Gahh, I'm retarded. Today was spent over @ baby's place, as usual! <3

Okay, I seriously have no idea what to blog because Rose Foo Jing Ting made me lost 100 IQ points just by chatting with her in msn now.

Lets have a look at what she wrote

jingting. says:

humpty jingting sat on the wall
humpty jingting had a great fall
all the siao lang and all the siao kia
couldnt stop laughing at jingting again

Actually I think it's quite funny. But people, do not be surprised. Yes, this is my partner. Now you know why I'm getting more and more retarded everyday. Hahaha. (I'm kidding!)

Anyways, I bought my Esprit top! *Kallang waves*

To the girls going for NWCC:
We will do better every training. Do not give up and keep going! Confidence, confidence! =)

The way you make me feel, it's better than I've ever known.
10:35 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three