|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Monday, June 22, 2009
Hello hello hello. Alright, I shall stop my retarded hello-ing act just for now, until the end of the post. So many things have happened and some of this things have actually changed certain perspectives in my lives and people do change in the course of these events. I think I did, in some way. More or less mature now and snappier. But its the same person inside, really it is. I'm still me. 2 days of National Canoe Championship is finally over. Spell O-V-E-R with me. Burden off and back to tormenting attachment days. I'm pretty happy about the results I've gotten for NCC, 3rd in 200m. With all the trainings I had, I'm quite proud of myself actually. Haha =/ But this doesn't stop here, I still have to train harder to be stronger, better and faster. As always, there will always have better paddlers than you. Aiming towards National Women Canoe Championship now, we want to make an impact during the race and we believe we'll be able to do it. The desire to win baby! :) My team did pretty well for Singapore International Water Fest too! So congratulations beloved team mates! Please share your cash prizes with me! (Kidding) So this week will be rather packed with events and I'm excited about everything! Hectic schedule but I'm still missing my girlfriends deep down. I'll be meeting them real soon I guess? :) Let me end the post with something I find meaningful " The importance of sportsmanship in every sport in every school in every corner of the country plays the decisive factor. Doing a sport isn't all about winning and losing a match, its about training as a team, playing as a team, winning as a team. All I want to put across is, true sportsmanship is not only shown on the field, but off pitch too. " Sometimes I just feel helpless when comes to handling a team. Things to do, things not to do. Things to say, things not to say. Even if you keep saying the same old things over and over again, it's not going to work because people do not change overnight. Every one is entitled to their own opinions. But since we're all in a team, why can't we just give and take? Divided, not divided. I do not know what to do or say anymore. Nothing seems to work. Bonded or not bonded. It's up to every one of us, whether we want to make it work. Maybe every one is comfortable in their small little world/clique. But for me, it's disappointing to see a team once so bonded to turn out this way. Are you? (Just need to rant, as usual. Don't mind me) 1:38 PM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |