Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Thursday, June 18, 2009


I just saw my heats list for Saturday and I almost died of panic attack. Whatever it is, I'm gonna do my best.

Like what baby said during training just now,
" I've done every training session possible. I've eaten well. I've done whatever I can in my power to prepare for the race. I'm just going to go there, believing that I am capable to win. "

I've went through so many competitions before. This is just another race that I need to go through in order for me to go further.

I can do this! :)

11:46 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three