Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Let us have one minute of silence.

Jingting's fishes were pronounced dead at 6:50pm on 6th of June 2009. The cause of death is uncertain but the police are investigating it now. According to reliable sources, their deaths are due to lack of love/oxygen/attention (whatever you think it is) from their owner.

For those who have information about their deaths,
Please call 1800-Murder-Of-The-Guppies.

Now, let us mourn over the deaths of the fishes.

Reported by : Siak Ai Sing

_________________________

Okay, this is damn lame! But Jing, please don't kill me :(
You asked me to mourn over the deaths of your fishes and I did! Hahaha! Sorry, my attachment is turning me into a retard :(
10:06 AM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three