|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Sunday, June 14, 2009
I still do love my team as much now but it doesn't hurt to reminisce once in awhile. I miss Damien, Daniel, Alvin, Derek, Jon(At least you come back once in awhile) and I can list a whole lot of people here. Those who've joined us and left either they've graduated or for personal reasons. People who've led the team well like Damien and Daniel. I just miss being a junior. And boy, I do miss the K2 times. I must say it was the best times of my life. I miss the adrenaline rush and both of us wanted it so badly. We set a goal for ourselves and we'll do whatever we can in our power to achieve it. Partnership started during POL-ITE 2007 and I just got on K1 for only 2 months and I've to compete in it. It was Jing who motivated me so much to be as fast as her. We went through POL-ITE, PA Paddles, NWCC, NCC. We made it through the nationals together, we suffered, we pushed, we improved and after SEACC, we left the team because we feel that we couldn't commit due to studies. The bond is irreplaceable. Not to sound lesbian-y or something but really, without her, I won't be where I am today. And without the guidance from all the seniors that taught me, I wouldn't know what's the right technique and stuff. Even though I've dropped right down to the bottom now and it's really demoralizing but I'm trying to be positive here. I've come this far, there's more room for improvements. I'll come back even stronger after my attachment. ___________ People normally have "Love sickness". I think I caught the "Bring Back E Good Ol' K2 Paddling Days Sickness"
HAHA. __________ Please ignore this post. May sound retarded to most of you but I just feel like ranting. 8:58 PM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |