Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'm in love with smallville, totally.



Lana: Are you okay?

Clark: Yeah, I'm great.

Lana pulls back so she can look into Clark's eyes.

Lana: You know, I can always tell when you're being less than truthful.

Clark: It's just that... I've waited for this for so long, for us. I just don't want it to go away.

Lana: I'm not going anywhere.

Clark: [Whispered] Neither am I.

When they pull away, Lana's eyes remained closed, a look of bliss on her face. Clark smiles and kisses her on the forehead.

Clark: So, uh, does this mean you're officially my date to Lex's wedding?

Lana: [Laughs] Only after we officially tell Chloe about our change in status. Clark, I've been avoiding her all day.

Clark thinks about this for a moment.

Clark: All right, just let me tell her. Chloe and I agreed that we'd be upfront about things like this.

Lana: Well, I'm sure if we're honest, she'll be fine.

Clark raises his eyebrows hopefully.

______________________________________

This time what I want is you
There is no one else
Who can take your place
This time you burn me with your eyes
You see past all the lies
You take it all away
I've seen it all
And it's never enough
It keeps leaving me needing you

Take me away
Take me away
I've got nothing left to say
Just take me away
11:28 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three