Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Saturday, June 20, 2009

Day One of National Canoe Championship is finally over!

I felt so much better after my heats and I'm pretty excited about the semis and finals tomorrow.

Finals < 50 seconds
That's my target.
And I will achieve it, hopefully!
Provided I can go to the finals tomorrow. Haha!

To the rest of my team mates racing in Singapore International Waterfest tomorrow, I'll be morally supporting all of you over at MacRitchie! All the best team! <3

And congratulations to Joyce Ho Nuo & Jing for getting 2nd in 1000m & 10km respectively, my 2 pillar of support in the team! You girls rock! =)

Lets all work even harder for the upcoming races!
But first, I still have one more day of NCC to go! :(
9:17 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three