|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Boom Boom Pow Yesterday was out clubbing at Phuture with some of my team mates. Since NCC is over, decided to go enjoy before we start training hard again. Destress! The crowd's good, great music, awesome company, fun night. Around 3 plus, I was so exhausted already but the rest of them are still so high. Haha. Maybe age is catching up with me? :( Hope not! Marcus drove me home and reached home @ around 5am. Slept until 0630, wash up and went for work. And here I am, typing away while feeling so drained. Zombie at work. Thinking all sorts of reason to leave work early but to no avail. Going back school for training in the evening later. I'm so damn tired, gahhhhh! So in conclusion, I'm definitely not the night life type of girl. But, I love the clubbing atmosphere :) Ok enough said, need to work again! Bubbyeee! ________________ Edited @ 4:27pm : Ahhh mummy, help me! I keep dozing off during work for the whole of today! I promised myself that this will be the 1st and last time I will club during a weekday when there's work. Oh my god, this is torturing. Twitter alert : I'm feeling fat! Been eating non stop today just to keep myself awake. It's time to start running again! One week of fun is over! Time to get back on track and start training again. Watch my diet *mumbles to self* Doing K4 over the weekends! Sad to say, I won't be seeing much of my team for this one month. Because I'll be down at Bedok for water training instead. Gahhhh! Sorry, I'm feeling damn cranky today! I need to complain like a typical Singaporean. One last thing, I've been listening to "I Do (Cherish You)" by 98 Degrees for the whole of today. Old song but it's damn nicee! *BEAMS* :D ______________________ All I am, all I'll be Everything in this world All that I'll ever need Is in your eyes Shining at me When you smile I can feel All my passion unfolding Your hand brushes mine And a thousand sensations Seduce me 'cause I I do cherish you For the rest of my life You don't have to think twice I will love you still From the depths of my soul It's beyond my control I've waited so long to say this to you If you're asking do I love you this much I do In my world, before you I lived outside my emotions Didn't know where I was going 'Till that day I found you How you opened my life To a new paradise In a world torn by change Still with all my heart 'Till my dying day Baby, I do cherish you.
10:14 AM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |