Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Friday, June 5, 2009

Hullo earthlings.

Finally, 2nd week of attachment is over! Say "Oo-la-la" *Swirls*

After work, met up with Marcus & Jon to buy Marcus's present for his girlfriend. From Plaza Singapura to town and finally settled down at Raffles City for dinner. Waited for En Kai to finish his driving lesson and had dinner over at "Soup Spoon". Yummy yummy but too bad I've no appetite to eat again =/

My highlight for the week is trainings over the weekend! I love paddling! *Beams* :DD

Baby's attachment is finally over too! =)

I'm currently addicted to "Driving Myself Insane" by Frankie J and "Take Me Away(Acoustic)" by Lifehouse!

Indescribable.
11:37 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three