|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Time and time again I wished that they were there with me though. Through all the good times and bad times, they were always there. But recently I felt that all of us are so caught up with our current lives and tend to forget each other. Okay, maybe forget is a strong word. I miss the times where we just sat by the pool and talk all night. Because with them, I can be the real me. Not saying that, I pretend when I'm in front of others but I feel much more like myself because they knew me since forever. Yeah, you get the flow? All of us are so busy especially me(I think) that even finding time to meet up with each other is almost like impossible. Okay, shut up. I got a lot of things to say but I think it's best that I stopped here. I'll upload the pictures from Sentosa soon =) 2:18 PM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |