Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Thursday, May 28, 2009

This song is dedicated to all the readers here.

Seconds hours so many days
You know what you want but how long can you wait
Every moment last forever
If you feel you’ve lost your way
What if your chances are already gone
Started believing that I could be wrong
But you give me one good reason
To fight and never walk away

Cause here I am — still holding on!

Every step you climb another mountain
Every breathe its harder to believe

You’ll make it through the pain (or through all your aches and pains)
Weather the hurricane
To get to that one thing

Stand on the edge
What if today is as good as it gets
Don’t know where’s the future’s heading
Nothings gonna bring me down
I jumped every bridge
I risked being safe but i always arise
I always arise

So here i am still holding on

Every step you climb another mountain
Every breathe its harder to believe

You’ll make it through the pain
Weather the hurricane
To get to that one thing

You can go higher
You can go deeper
There are no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rule coz there’s nothing between you
and your dreams

With every step you climb another mountain
Every breathe its harder to believe
You’ll make it through the pain
Weather the hurricane
There are no boundaries
There are no boundaries
There are no boundaries
____________

In a sea of thoughts, I'm sinking. You got me thinking.

Internship is boring but I really hope to learn something there. 3 months to endure and I'm free from all these things that I don't like. Sighs.

___________

Happy 1 year, 7 months love =)
12:33 AM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three