Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Sunday, May 17, 2009

This road is anything but simple,
Twisted like a riddle,
And I've seen high and seen low.
























Harro girlfriends, do you know how much I miss you?
Can't help but feeling so detached from the 3 of you now.













Greetings to all of you here reading my blog.

Anyways, I have 3 facts to state here and it's true(at least for me) and it's for guys.

1) If you keep calling a girl and she doesn't picks up. Either she's not interested or she's really busy.

2) If you keep messaging a girl and she doesn't reply. Either she's not interested or she's really busy.

3) If you keep calling/messaging that girl and she totally doesn't give you any responses. That means that you're freaking her out.

It's only a thought though, it means nothing =) Heh.

7:02 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three