Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Friday, May 1, 2009

I've uploaded the photos from The Loof & Stayover. Honestly, it was a crazy night with hell lots of fun. Actually, we're supposed to meet @ 0700 but all ended up reaching at 0745. We went for dinner @ Hongkong Cafe then headed down to The Loof while waiting for others. I shall not elaborate much and let the pictures do the talking. No captions because I'm lazy.

All you have to know is that by the end of the night all of us were high & tipsy. Some actually vomitted but I shall not mention names here. LOL. I might be uploading the videos soon.

So enjoy!

What a crazy bunch of people we were.

10:20 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three