Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hello You, Me and Everyone else!
Today the team went down to Bedok for K4 and I must tell you it was great! I think it's more tiring than K1 because you've to coordinate well. There'll be more K4 action coming up soon after NCC. Just wait and see! =)

Alright, even though starting from next week onwards I can't really train due to attachments but I've planned out what to do after my work. The only sad part is I'll be self-training myself and not with the team. I just hope that I'll maintain my standard there and not drop anymore.

May God bless me.

Had a heart-to-heart talk with baby today and it's really good because you get to know each other more =)

Training's tomorrow and I'm really exhausted.
Goodnights world, I'll see you tomorrow morning.
10:11 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three