|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Harro earthlings! I haven't felt so happy about my training since forever. Honestly, today's paddling session was awesome! Even though I can't really push much at the end of the programme because I was totally dead but it was still good! Whenever there's a big race approaching, I'll do whatever that's in my power to improve and I want to improve so badly. I will keep paddling until I get everything right. The day before the race day, I'll say to myself "Yes. I will do this. I've done every training session possible. I've eaten well. And now I have to do is to focus, give it my all and reach the finishing line in the shortest time" Had a long talk with baby today after training. And I realised that as a captain, there's so much more I've to learn from him. I don't have to win the hearts of people but to understand how they work. I guess being a leader isn't easy but I'm definitely gonna try to be a strong and good example to the rest of them. Cause I've a goal in mind, I know where I want my team to be heading towards. And because I believe in every single one of them, they're able to do so much better. But now, lets all take one step at a time =) 9:08 PM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |